What we collect and how we use it:
- We only collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide us;
- We use the information that you provide us only for the purpose(s) for which you specifically provided it or for specific additional purposes for which we receive your prior consent;
- We do not share any information you provide us with anyone outside of our hotel, and it's affiliates, except for suppliers who assist us in maintaining and managing the activities on our sites. These suppliers are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of any information we provide them, including your information. We may use a technology called "cookies" to enhance your experience on our sites.
- We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information you provide us; and
- We provide you with choice and control over the collection and use of any personally identifiable information that you provide us on-line, and a means for updating, correcting or removing this information;
We only collect personally identifiable information on a voluntary basis. We do not require that you provide this information to gain access to our sites, and we do not require you to disclose more information than is reasonably needed to participate in an activity on our sites. We collect personally identifiable information primarily to e-mail updates and news, for entry into promotions and to notify subsequent winners, to send out brochures, etc. via regular mail to subscribers, and to respond to your questions or suggestions. We do not sell any information we gather at our web sites to anyone outside of our hotel, and it's affiliates. We do not transfer or disclose any information we gather at our web sites to anyone outside of our hotel, and it's affiliates, without your prior consent, except (1) in cases where we believe in good faith that we have a legal obligation to disclose such information, and (2) to certain suppliers that assist our hotel, and it's affiliates, in maintaining and managing the activities on its web sites. Please be assured that these suppliers are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of this information and do not acquire any rights to use your information for their own benefit. We may share non-identifiable aggregate information about our users (for example, the % of male and female visitors to our sites) with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties in an effort to customize or enhance the content and advertising on our sites for our users.
Like many companies, we may use a technology called "cookies" to enhance your experience on our sites. The cookies our hotel uses do not contain any personally identifiable information and can not profile your system or collect information from your hard drive. You are not identified by name or e-mail address, just by a unique string of numbers that we assign the first time you come to our site.
We employ appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. For our our hotel family of sites, we employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, as an additional security measure. However, as no on-line data transmission can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we (like all web sites) cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us at our web sites.
Links To Other Sites
Neither our hotel, nor any of it's affiliates, shall have any responsibility of any nature whatsoever for other web sites linked to this web site, or any information contained thereon, none of which has been verified or endorsed by either our hotel or any of it's affiliates.
Looking To Stay Longer Book Now Or Call US
Limited dog friendly accommodations are available! Please call the hotel directly (302-227-6688) to reserve your pet-friendly accommodations. Pet fee's range from $50 per night Memorial Day through Labor day to $30 per night Labor Day through Memorial Day.